If you would like a copy of the school newsletter emailed to you every 3 weeks, please email gemmat[email protected] to register your interest.
A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM OUR PRINCIPAL (as at 15.8.20)
Greetings to the Morningside Community
I was very pleased to hear last night that in Northland we remain at Covid-19 Alert Level 2, and that there is no increase in level that would force closure of the school again. This enables us to continue to operate pretty much “business as usual”, with the exception that we will still require parents to not enter the school grounds when dropping off or collecting students. I will continue to update the situation as more information comes to hand.
Our school cross country scheduled for this week will obviously be postponed until a return to Alert Level 1. We will advise you of the new date as soon as we are able.
Finally, I am scheduled for hip replacement surgery on Monday so will be away from school until at least September 14th. In the meantime, stay safe, be kind and look after each other.